Friday, April 06, 2007

E-mail headaches

I recently switched my e-mail from the phone company to my webserver and now I am going through the hair yanking process of getting everything shifted over to the new e-mail from the old one. I know I missed a lot of things, but thankfully 99% of what is lost is spam anyway. I seriously DO NOT want to get more of those XXX spam e-mailings that had been plaguing my e-mail.

One of them years ago I tried to tell to remove me from their mailing list, and the dirty rats instead signed me up on about 50 more lists. After that I stopped doing the "respond to get removed" stuff and just bounce it or block it.

It really sucks when it is a business account, since you have to filter the ones that go to the business one so you can catch what should be kept and what you want to toss out.

Hopefully by the time I am done (sometime next week with all I have to do) my e-mail will be under control for the first time in over five years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy