Tuesday, April 24, 2007

New comment policy at the Work at Home Newsletter

I've started up a new comment policy here at the Work at Home Newsletter. And I figured you would all be interested in hearing about it. I found out about a neat little secret called "You Comment - I Follow".

The concept of U Comment I Follow is fairly simple and straightforward. I have turned off the nofollow tags in my comments here, so that means when you leave a comment it is actually helpful for you. It lets you get link love from me for participating in comments on my blogs. How kewl is that?

Now, the rules. Yes, I know, bummer duuuuude! There are rules. You have to actually contribute something worth contributing. I'm not saying you need to be some great word smith that can offer up a 200 word article on working at home, I'm just saying that if you post something that is worth being posted, I'll approve it. If you post "Great blog - visit mine!" I'm not gonna do it, and I'm not gonna approve your comment.

Yes, comment moderation is on here at the Work at Home Newsletter and if you want link love from me you need to actually give me a few moments of your time to talk about what I posted about or at least to say something interesting and pertaining to the work at home life. I'm fairly easy going, but if I get the idea you're just after a bunch of free link love then I am not above being a hard case and not approving the comments.

So, join in the discussions and enjoy the link love! And speaking of link love...

Thank you so much to Randa Clay for creating the great U Comment I Follow images, check out the link for more on the images and to find them in a wide assortment of colors. (CSS is also available) - Thanks Randa! You rock!

And also, thank you to Angela at the Work At Home Mom Blog for being where I heard about this at. She has a great blog over there so go give her some reader love for this link love, okay?

And don't forget to comment here! I'll be approving comments on my blogs nightly from now on, so you may have to wait a little while to see it (this keeps the spammers at bay), but I will get to it before I log off each night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy