Friday, September 07, 2007

Business Accounts

I went down to the bank this afternoon to look into getting a business account to use to separate the money I make from the money that I have for spending. Letting me keep business stuff out of the way of my other things. I wanted a business account, but was informed to get one I would need to have a business license. Well, next up I guess is seeing if I need a license to be a part time freelance writer in Alaska, huh?

In the mean time I got a second checking account that I can rat-hole my money off into until I have things lined up and if I don't have to have a business license for part time writer then I'll just keep using the second checking account I have now as a business account. Will work good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy