Tuesday, November 20, 2007

No rest for the business traveler

Got back from Vegas, and am very slowly getting back into work. I had been exhausted by the chaos of getting ready to leave, then several days of whirlwind conferences that I walked to every day just wiped me out physically. Then staying up all night to see my friend off on time at six in the morning, then up all night the next night to watch them implode the Frontier and get packed for my own departure... it was a very insane week that left little time for rest and left me completely exhausted. Spent the first two days I was home recovering from the trip and this past week trying to get to where I can get back into the swing of working. I'm glad I am not planning to go anywhere for business again until the next Blog World Expo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy