Monday, January 07, 2008

Contest?

I have been pondering maybe having a contest for one of my sites and that invariably leads me to wonder what kind of work at home contest might anyone be interested in? I'm not talking about something with grandiose prizes, just something simple and fun. What would anyone think would be a good home office contest? Maybe designing a perfect home office plan that fits in a small space? Creating free to use icons for people that have home offices and want to spruce up their website? A random drawing rather than a judged contest? And what would be a good prize? Please keep it affordable, remember, I am a full-time family caregiver and have no real income to be spending on things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy