Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Been visiting other blogs - Work At Home Musings - and Tackle it Tuesday

I was wandering around other blogs and came across Work At Home Musings. A blog about managing the home and family when you are working at home. She has a post for something called Tackle It Tuesdays. I had seen this in other places, but had not paid a lot of attention to it. Well, this time I am paying attention.

I need some better organization in my life and a little motivation to get off my can and start working on things I been putting off for too long, so today I am going to be tackling something I keep putting off.

I'll be getting before and after pictures of my "Tackle it Tuesday" project and posting them for proof that I actually did get things done, then I'll post it all up here and talk more about this. Right now I have to tackle the snowed in car and get it cleared off so my brother and nephew can fix the heater in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy