Friday, January 26, 2007

I've been busy reconfiguring the office

I'm working on getting my little basement office finished off and all set up. I finally got rid of the very non-ergonomic chair that made my best friend shriek when she saw a picture of it and now have a little office chair that is just the right length for my stubby little legs, even if it is not set up in a place where I can use it comfortably - that's next step. I at least can now reach the desk because I laid down a sheet of 3/4" particle board with carpeting on it (used to be the trap door access for the basement before we put in the stairs a few years ago.

Now I just have to reconfigure the desk area so I'm not either too close to the monitor or at a funky angle as I type and I'll be good. I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy