Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Benefits of working at home...

Okay, I'm sure that you know by now that there are many benefits to working at home, but I wanted to share one more real fast since I am still gasping and wheezing and recovering from it.

I swear that it's what I get for skipping my hour's worth of Pilates, Yoga and aerobics with Denise Austin this morning, but anyway...

You're never late for work because you had to shovel your car out of the ditch in your own driveway.

I often fail to consider all the benefits I will be enjoying as I get more and more into a role of being able to be working at home - but I was just reminded of one as I had to help my brother push his cat up out of the ditch in the driveway when it got off the packed snow and into a rut. Took about an hour of work shoveling snow and running a good 300 feet repeatedly (at least 10 times) pushing the car the entire way to get the dang thing out of the driveway at last.

So that's todays point on what's good about a work at home job. If the driveway is snowed in you can wait for it to be plowed before having to go anywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy