Thursday, January 18, 2007

Belisi - How to tie a tie - Half Windsor Knot

When I was a little girl I used to see my dad in nice three piece suits going off to work, I guess that is what left me with a lifelong love of the look of a man in a three piece suit. They just look... good.

One of the staples of the three piece suit is the neck tie. Specifically a long tie knotted with the Windsor knot. For some reason this can be the trickiest knot in the world to tie and if you work at home and only wear suits occasionally to meet clients or talk to the bank then chances are you are not an expert at this particular knot.

That is why I want to share this link - How to tie a tie - Half Windsor Knot. This is from the Being Belisi blog. Check it out, there's pictures of the process even. There is even information on how to buy the right ties for your height to get the proper look with this knot.

I found this while looking at the Belisi "What's Beautiful to You?" campaign. Check that out while you're there and share what you think is beautiful - they're giving away $100 gift cards to the best comments left on the Being Belisi blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy