Thursday, January 18, 2007

The kitchen is winning

There has got to be a way to take care of things around the house and still wake up in tome to get work done before every one else starts waking up, but I have not found it yet.

I'm starting to think that the only solution is to accept that I can't get it all done and let the dishes and stuff pile up to the point that it generates a heat sink and spontaneously sterilizes itself. Think that's possible?

I don't know how it happens, but I can clean the sinks out completely and the counters are spotless and I go back in to get a glass of water and it does not look like I did anything.

I know that I contribute to the piles too, but... where does it come from so dang fast?

I'm going to be revising my work chart to accommodate a full twenty minutes in the kitchen in the afternoon cleaning it rather than the hit and miss here and there cleaning I have been doing. Maybe then I can keep it in shape.

Any WaHM's have suggestions on how to keep up with the kitchen and still find time to work?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy