Monday, January 08, 2007

Speed is needed

I have come to the conclusion that the primary cause of lack of work time on my efforts to get a work at home business up and running is in the lack of speed.

I'm not talking about slow typing speed, I can type quickly enough to get my ideas into the computer and even have that voice recognition software now so that I can type or speak to get my writing into the computer. Shoot, not much longer and I hope to even be able to find an old stylus and tablet deal so I can write longhand and have it show up because this computer has a handwriting recognition program too.

No, the trouble with lack of speed for me is in being on dialup - soon to be cured thanks to my mom helping me get DSL installed. And in being called away from the computer.

It is not easy to meet writing deadlines when you spend 30 minutes out of every hour off doing things for someone else.

That is not something I am going to be able to change, so I am pondering ways I can effectively work around my duties as a full time caregiver and will keep all you other caregivers or work at home parents advised on any ideas I can come up with for working while making lunch or reloading the washer and dryer, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy