Sunday, April 08, 2007

Florida vacation [paid post]

After looking around earlier this month at the possibility of a vacation in Florida, I've decided that I need to try to save up for a vacation there one day. I think that I would rather get a townhouse than a motel room, though. Since I can get a nice townhouse in Venetian Bay for between $820 and $1,025 per week depending on what time of the year I go. And it sleeps ten, so it'd be cheaper if I could round up some friends or family to go with me.

Thinkflorida is where I found that. It is a UK Florida vacation information site that has offices in Kissimmee Florida. While still geared predominantly toward the UK vacationers visiting Florida, Thinkflorida also provides full services to anyone looking for all-inclusive information on vacationing in Florida. They offer site visitors assistance with finding a Villa in Orlando, including assistance with: rental car, ticket and online booking for Private Pool Homes, Condo’s and Town Houses. Each unit is separately featured with 15-20 pictures, floor plans, all amenities and 360 degree tours of all main area’s, inside and outside, of the property.


This post is a paid advertisement for Thinkflorida

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy