Wednesday, June 06, 2007

AdSense Blog

I had not known that Google AdSense has its own blog before, so I am rather happy to have found it.

As a Work At Home Caregiver (I'm not a mom, had to figure out some way to differentiate between me and other WAH types, so I'm a WAHC, not to be confused with a WHACK which is the sound my head makes when it hits the desk after a loooooong day of work. lol)

Anyway, as a WAHC that works in the field of Internet Advertising I am really happy to have found the AdSense blog so that now I can keep up to date on what they are up to. Stuff like now requiring AdSense publishers to comply with the spirit of their Page Quality Guidelines (which I think that mine all do, but I plan to doublecheck that tonight.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy