Sunday, July 08, 2007

What makes a good work at home website?

I am looking for any suggestions that anyone has on what they feel makes a good work at home website. I have a lot of ideas for what I want to do with the site when I launch the companion website to this blog, but I am looking for any input that anyone has on what they have been looking for and not finding.

I want to downplay any "work at home and earn BIG money" schemes that I have not personally found to be paying schemes. The site is not to be a place where ads for rip off sites can make a bundle off suckers. I want honest information that can help someone with little or no money to invest in a business be able to kickstart their own side business or full-time business.

Whether it is writing, creating OOAK polymer clay figures, bookmaking, party planning, or dog walking, I want to help people find real part time work from home jobs that they can earn money from, not sink money into.

That is one of the reasons I have slacked off on my job spotlights here, I want to put them on the website instead where they can be easily found whenever anyone wants to look them over.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy