Friday, June 29, 2007

I want a Canon Rebel XTi

I want to get myself a Canon Rebel XTi for taking pictures when I am out and about in Alaska. I have been researching cameras and looking for the best one that I can use for going out and taking good pictures of the scenery and wildlife here in Alaska, and I am leaning toward the Rebel XTi at the moment. I want something that can take pictures fast and accurate, but that I can adjust manually for effects or just to override problems with light balance. Digital is important, since I went through a lot of film in the SLR film camera I have before I started using digital cameras.

I'l not ready to buy yet, so I'll be doing more research, but I do know a few basics. I want a Canon. I want a digital. I want to be able to control it manually as well as having it work in auto settings. And it has to take publication quality pictures.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy