Saturday, June 16, 2007

My new blog to fight back against identity thieves

I got a bit annoyed this afternoon when I was hit by several more of those scams that you get in the e-mail trying to get you to give up enough information that your identity can be stolen. It prompted me to get a little irritable and I created myself a new blog.

I picked the first name that came to me and soon had built the How Stupid Do They Think I Am? blog. Drop by and check it out and please feel free to offer criticism and advice. I've already got some constructive criticism on my beta version of a banner seen below - she said that the font is too drab looking and does not give the viewer any reason to actually look at the banner past the initial eye catching sight of the eyes.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's crazy how those phishers/frauders/spammers/criminals think that their broken english is going to fool anyone into giving important information out.... but sadly enough, they are successful.

Props on doing something about it! We all need to take a more proactive approach.

June 25, 2007 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy