Wednesday, June 13, 2007

PayPerPost has raised another $7 million in funding

Recently PayPerPost announced that they have received $7 million in funding. I can't stop thinking how nice it would be to have $7 million to spend on my own business. Just last year, June 2006, PayPerPost was just getting started. I joined them at the beginning of July and in that time I have watched them get raked over the coals and burned in effigy and called every dirty name in the book. But their founder, Ted Murphy, knew what he was up to and knew he had a good service that bloggers and advertisers could both benefit from if he just weathered out the scorn and hate mongering of those that saw only the flaws in his company.

Today PayPerPost is the standard that has been set for all other sites looking to bring bloggers and advertisers together and with another $7 million to play with it does not look like PayPerPost will be stopped any time soon.

The reasons for bloggers placing ads on their blogs vary as greatly as the advertisers and bloggers combined, but there is no longer any denying that those who keep blogs have taken their advertising revenue into their own hands and determined that they, not some algorithm, know their visitors best.

If you want to find out more about the power of advertising on blogs I encourage you to look at the check out the possibilities that PayPerPost has to offer. If you are a blogger I urge you to give PayPerPost a try.


PPP Direct



____________________________________________________________________________________
Posts on this blog are for 50 to 100 words and 1 link to your website. If you give me a good detailed guideline of what you hope to have talked about, and do not ask for me to make false claims, I am more likely to give a better quality review of your site/product/service.

If I am particularly excited about what you have to offer I am likely to get more verbal, so please let me know what your maximum word count is if you only want a brief buzz post.

I'm working on advertising guidelines and will post them soon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy