Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Revamp time

When I started my blogs I was not completely certain what exactly I was going to be covering on them. The Work at Home Newsletter for example started out last August with a fairly simple mission:
This newsletter is basically just my effort to help others in their efforts to work at home while chronicling my own efforts.

I am a full-time caregiver for my parents and unable to work outside the home - which leaves me seeking ways which will allow me to earn money from home so I can continue to provide care for my parents and still afford to pay for my own care costs.
I did not have much of a plan for what I was going to be doing with this newsletter other than chronicling my own working at home efforts. Over the past few months I have worked to spotlight various work at home careers, given tips for working at home and how to market your business, and tried to find information that readers might have an interest in.

This week my blogs and websites are undergoing a revamping. I am starting with my Diet Tracker blog and the website compliment to it, and moving through my blogs and sites in a steady progression until they are all tweaked and places that I can not only be proud of, but that my readers and advertisers can also be proud of. So, now if the time to send me your suggestions on working at home and what you want to see in the way of blog and website information. I am not a parent, although I do know parents working from home, so I am interested in all aspects of working from home, not just how to work around kids.

I'll be working on this blog as soon as Diet Tracker is dealt with, so get them suggestions in quickly. Thanks! You can leave a comment or send an e-mail to: sandra [at] phantascene [dot] com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy