Wednesday, June 27, 2007

We interrupt this blog for something that's just plain kewl to me...

Okay, this is just flat kewl to me. I just took a picture with my little digital camera just by holding it to the lens of a pair of binoculars. Picture's a little fuzzy because of camera and because binoculars are in need of being cleaned - but check this out. This is without any adaptive stuff, just lens to the binocular eye piece.

The black arrow shows you where the tree on in the other picture is located in the standard picture. I have to experiment with this. Look for moon pictures to be showing up on my main blog as soon as I can get some taken. ;-) Because I got pictures through a telescope too! Whoooo hooo! They suck though, nothing far enough away to focus on so it's just a branch and a leaf.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy