Monday, October 01, 2007

So much to do - no time or brain power to do it

Between working to move the office and getting things set up for making work go smoother and having been down with the flu and not to mention getting ready for winter --- I've just been so backlogged on everything.

This is one of the blogs that has kind of lost its way in my upkeep of things. I'm going to try to get it caught up tonight, promised myself no playing with my friends until the office is finished and things are moved around.

That was a big part of things being so neglected too - one of my friends had the last five days off so I had been slacking off of things I knew I should have been doing to play with her.

Have to get back on track and put in 8 hour work days again though, or I'm going to loose it entirely - mentally at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy