Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Office getting too cluttered

It is time to clean the office out and start over from scratch. Okay, maybe it does not really require anything that drastic, but my office is definitely in for a complete overhaul and cleaning. I've got to the point where I can not spread my hand out on my desk, much less the novel manuscript that I want to print out.

I need to tuck everything that I have not used in the past three days into a box and get it out of my way so that I can reach the things I actually use on a daily basis and still have room to work on daily projects.

Sitting here now, looking across the desk, I can see far too many things that leave me wondering why it is there. Books I read before I went to Las Vegas, items I had been sent to review that I have reviewed and should now be moved into other parts of the house where they will be put to use, first aid type things that should be in the first aid kit - not on my pencil shelf, and so on and so forth...

Time to get to cleaning things up and reclaiming my desk and then the entire office from the clutter bunnies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy