Saturday, December 22, 2007

Online Malls

Does anyone have any experience with My Power Mall? I found the site, but I have got lost and confused on what exactly it is supposed to be offering. I think it's just a collection of shops you can buy from and get money back on your purchases?

I was looking for something that would let you build a mall storefront, so that you could earn commissions on purchases others made on products that you placed in your storefront.

Is there anything like that that anyone knows about? I'm not talking about something like CafePress, more like something that would be like an Amazon shop, but where you can put anything you want to in the shop from selected items and earn commissions without having to have to figure out building your own website.

I had thought I saw something like this once, but I can't find it now.

And I still want to know what experience anyone might have had with My Power Mall, just to appease my curiosity on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy