Thursday, December 06, 2007

Work at Home Newsletter joins the Smorty blog advertising service

I strive to offer readers of the Work at Home Newsletter not only the best content that I am capable of, but also the most carefully selected advertising that will be of genuine interest to my readership. For that reason I am pleased to announce that the Work at Home Newsletter has joined the Smorty network.

Smorty is a service that connects bloggers with advertisers that are seeking to have their products or services discussed on blogs. Smorty allows me to get paid to blog about things that are of interest to my readers, I have complete control over rather I accept the blog advertising that Smorty offers or not, which allows me to get paid for blogging without compromising my promise to my readers that I will give them content that I feel they are genuinely interested in seeing.

When an advertiser seeks to advertise on blogs using Smorty the blogger has the final say on rather that advertising is right for their blog, this means that although I do freely admit that I will blog for money, I do not have any kind of requirements to blog about something that I might not feel is suited to my readership here.

Being able to hand select the advertisers that I represent is important to me and I am grateful that my readership extends to me the trust to make these decisions and the understanding that being human I will, from time to time, make a mistake in offering something that might not be of interest to them but that I had thought at the time would be of interest.

Thank you all for your time and sincerest thank you to those who have stuck with this blog as it continues to expand and evolve into something that will serve those who work from home for years to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy