Friday, January 18, 2008

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is not very far away, the stores already have aisles filled with heart shaped boxes of candy everywhere. I'm not really into the whole giant box of candy thing, though, since my mom has diabetes and I have been trying to diet. Don't get me wrong, I would love to get a nice big box of chocolates, but I am lacking the key element to getting one: a boyfriend. So instead this Valentine's Day I'll just be getting my parents a little something and letting the day pass by.

I don't know, maybe I should get me something. Would a Weight Watchers coupon be appropriate for Valentine's day? LOL

I have been thinking that I might get something different than candy or flowers, maybe see what I can find in Wal-Mart coupons for something that might be nice? I dunno. I'll go browsing through all of the coupons they have at Coupon Chief and see what looks good.

I guess I'm just not much for the flash and fanfare of Valentine's Day, it's a time for couples. Still, I'll be getting stuff for my parents, maybe even get a dozen roses for my dad to give to my mom since he can't get out and shop for them himself. Wonder what coupon deals I can find on roses...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy