Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tax season is here

Can you believe that it is April 1st already? Where did the year go? Tax season is not supposed to be upon us this quickly! =-O

I have got to get my office straightened back up from the mess it is in and start organizing things to make it easy to get my taxes done. Right now I am just not feeling up to tackling taxes, even though I know that I have to do it. Need to go into town today, maybe I'll stop in at the library and pick up all the tax books that I will be needing for filling my taxes out this year, get started on that tomorrow morning.

I also have to look up the rules for small business taxes, something that I had not got the chance to do yet no matter that I have intended to since the start of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy