Thursday, December 18, 2008

Transcriptionist

I might just have a new addition to my writing repitior - transcription.

I have been given the task of transcribing some interviews from both audio cassettes and a couple of DVDs, and so far I am having a lot of fun doing it. The subject matter is very interesting, so it makes it easier - especially when I need to go back over parts a few times to make sure that I have the words all transcribed correctly. I'm enjoying it enough so far that I am thinking I'll add it to my list of things I do, but I think I might wait until I've finished this project just so I can be sure I am still enjoying doing it after I have worked at it for a while.

It is something I gave thought to add in to my work for a long time now, and I have thought about it on several different occasions, so I am really excited to get this chance to do the work and to see if it is something I would like to do more of.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy