Monday, March 09, 2009

Is there still a surface up there?

Why is it that no matter how hard you work, you can never quite get your head up above the surface to gasp in more air?

It seems like just as I am about to catch a breath I have something wrap around my ankles and drag me back under. A bill I forgot to pay, a bill I am scrabbling for the money to pay, something that broke and has to be repaired or replaced... the list just goes ever ever on. And then you have to remember to add in the stress from lack of sleep.

Someday I just want to be able to do something lazy again. Window browse through stores online without any plans to buy anything, work on one of the quilts I want to make to sell, do some bookbinding or painting... Work on my novel.

Right now I'm not even sure where the surface is, much less if there still is one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy