Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Denny's Grand Slam

When I heard Denny's announcement during the Super Bowl that everyone in America was getting a free breakfast courtesy of them during a special promotional period I was not sure what to make of it, but I hope that it works out good for the chain of restaurants. The news just said their projection was that they would sell roughly 2 million breakfasts valued at about $6 each. That is a $12 million gamble that they will introduce enough new potential customers to the value of a meal at Denny's to recoup the gamble.

We did not make it out to have breakfast on Denny's, but looking at the lines the news was showing I am guessing that it was not easy to get that free breakfast anyway. I wonder how many of them Denny's restaurants ran out of ingredients under the customer load.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy