Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Presidential Elect Obama's Stimulus Package

I was watching the news a little while ago and they were talking about the stimulus package that is apparently in the works by Presidential Elect Obama. What they were saying was that the idea was to give everyone a bonus in their paychecks immediately to help boost the economy now rather than having a check later on like the last stimulus package.

What does this mean for people like me who work for themselves? Last year I was unable to get any of the stimulus payments stuff because I did not have a W2. I was not very concerned, since the way I understood it had been that anyone that did not qualify last year would get one this year, however, it now seems to be something that will once again bypass me (and many others) because I don't get a paycheck from an employer?

It is the people like me that need the help the most, and yet it looks like we are once again going to be passed over by a stimulus package that targets everyone but those who need it the most.

I am going to be looking into this more and trying to sort it out, but I would love to hear comments from anyone that might know something about this or have input on it.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy