Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Lost work for the new year

It has been a while since I posted here, but there is a reason... my poor computer caught a virus just before the new year, so as I was getting back into work after Christmas, my computer was being gutted by a virus. I lost a lot of work, including the last four chapters of the book I was writing, the only copy I can find of the first 18 chapters of that book, and multiple articles and story starts that I had not yet backed up off the computer.

I was annoyed to say the least.

Finally, with advertisements due to be written for several people and a transcription job that I needed to get done, I had no other choice, I had to get my laptop working, so... ::cringe:: I reset it to the factory specifications and began the long task of reloading my programs and the much longer task of recreating my work that was lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy