Sunday, May 10, 2009

Can not see to work

It is annoyingly difficult to work on websites without glasses. I need to get a new pair of glasses even if I go to the second hand store and try on one set after another until I find one that works reasonably well. I hate to do that, since it really messes with the eyesight from what I understand. Each lens should be attuned to the eye it is for from what I understand, so by wearing a prescription that is not mine I am probably doing more harm than good. Trouble is, I can't afford an eye exam. The place in town where my dad for his eye exam quoted me $275 the other day - just for the exam. Although they did say they would take payments, that is still way out of my price range.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy