Friday, August 21, 2009

Reloadable prepaid debit cards

For many years I could not operate on so many levels as a small business owner because I did not have any kind of debit cards that I could use for my business. I wish that there had been a service such as NetSpend and their Prepaid Visa Card when I was starting up. NetSpend provides reloadable prepaid debit cards that can be used for a wide range of services (online shopping, bill payments, etc) without the need for having a bank account or credit history check.

Prepaid Visa cards are great for travel or to pay your kids when they are working for you, reload their prepaid card and they can use it to help them learn about banking and using credit cards and such.

There are over 30,000 locations to purchase a NetSpend reloadable debit card and over 90,000 places where you can reload a card from. To find out more visit the NetSpend website link above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy