Saturday, August 08, 2009

Speaker Case for iPod and other MP3 players

The radio in my dad's car has not worked since my sister had the car for a little while. I think the speaker wires might have come loose or something, not sure, I just know that my dad likes to sit in the car and listen to the radio when I am in stores and such, but with the radio no longer working he can't do that. I think the trouble might be related to the windows, since they stopped working during that time as well.

Anyway, the point of it is, without my dad being able to listen to the radio like he likes to do, I have had to think of an alternative for him. I came up with one when I was in town earlier. I went in and picked up his medications at the pharmacy and while I was there I found this really cool deal in the electronics department that lets me play my iPod Nano on speakers.

Yes, I know, those are not new, but this one is worth my mention because it is a cool little case with built in speakers. Made by HMDX Audio, the Speaker-On-The-Go portable speaker case is a nice looking little case with two speakers on the front. The thing is designed for use with iPod and other MP3 players, and my little iPod Nano easily slides inside tucked into a protective net deal to prevent it sliding about. An audio jack can be plugged into the top of the iPod to connect it to the speakers on the front of the case - which has a clam close styling with full wrap-around zipper.

Two AA batteries power the speakers, so there is no added drain on the battery of the iPod. And the speakers are so nice. Very amazing sound quality from them. I turned on my copy of the Torchwood audio novel "Lost Souls". The sound of the audio book was very clear through the speakers, which played the sound at an easy to hear level even at only half volume, the player on the console and the sun roof open on the car.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy