Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Work delayed due to ... work

My working as a quilter sort of dropped away over the past month, but I have not given up on it. I will get back to working on my quilting and other handicrafts - hopefully I can get back into the bookbinding even. I just have a lot of other things going on in my life at the moment that has caused my quilting business to get a bit shelved until things get taken care of - such as the house heater getting repaired so that we have hot water again. That is really really starting to bother me, having the heating system down. I plan to drop into the basement tonight and remove the burner unit so that I can go over it using the technical specs sheets I found online - hopefully I can get that thing to working again. I certainly can't afford a repairman or a new system

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy