Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Back to work

I don't really want to work, but it is one of those necessary evils in life that one simply can not avoid. So, I have started working on my websites and getting them all back up and going smoothly. We'll see just how long I can maintain them at a steady pace, but I do have high hopes for keeping up with things this time. I don't see where anyone should be able to dislodge me from my groove this time.

I have set aside the quilting I was working on, simply because when I went down to Washington for a week the start of this month I had thought someone was going to stay here taking care of the house so at the last minute I shoved all the clutter into my sewing room. Still have not got that excavated, so it will be a couple of days before I get that done. As soon as I get that all set back up, however, I will be diving right back into my sewing projects. Sewing helps my hands recover from the pain of working on the computer all day. I had not realized just how much it was helping until I have gone a couple weeks now without being able to sew for a while after a day of working at the computer.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy