Monday, November 09, 2009

New Scroll Saw

My dad got me a scroll saw for Christmas, even if I have been given it a bit over a month early. I made my first project a eagle plaque for him, which turned out good for my first ever task with a scroll saw. I'm going to be using it to make covers for my handbound books and other assorted things that I can sell to help earn a bit of money.

I have to say that I am more than a little addicted to playing with the scroll saw. It is as much fun ti use as the sewing machine, but in a totally different medium so that it produces very uniquely different results while offering the same calming peaceful relaxation that the sewing machine offers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Coherence cardiaque said...

That's a nice present, lucky you

November 23, 2009 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy