Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Technology - Arrrrgh!

I am very annoyed now. The disk on my computer drive stopped working a few months ago, which was not too big of a problem until I wanted to be able to lock up the wireless today so that only computers I designate can access it.

I've been trying, but have no idea how to get the disk drive working again. I even popped the case open on the computer, but everything seems to be hooked up right and nothing is loose, so I have no idea what is going on with the disk drive. Unless it just broke or something. It is really starting to frustrate me though, since I can't run any disks or save anything to disks or anything.

Because of the broke drive, and my router being dependent on a CD for changing the settings, I have no way to lock up my router and keep people from sapping off of my internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy