Monday, April 19, 2010

Gareth David-Lloyd penned Torchwood comic for official Torchwood Magazine

Just because I am very excited about it, and it is on topic with the post I made about getting your story posted in the official Torchwood Magazine, I wanted to let you all know about the comic titled ‘Shrouded’, that appears in the April 15th issue of Torchwood Magazine.

Written by Gareth David-Lloyd, the actor who portrayed the character of Inato Jones in the series, the comic focus primarily on the character Ianto Jones, and "...integrates a number of characters who have been missed by Torchwood’s ardent followers.” according to David-Lloyd.

The comic is illustrated by Pia Guerra, and is a two part comic with the first part in the April 15th issue of the Official Torchwood Magazine.

I plan to pick up my copy today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy