Thursday, December 14, 2006

Home business and stress

Anyone that works as family caregiver knows that it is almost impossible to try to get a home business figured out while you are a full-time caregiver. I have been trying and it is about sooooo close to driving me over the deep end into mass insanity. Today alone I have been *very* tempted to start screaming and beating my head against a wall no less than a few dozen times.



I need to set up a workplace outside of the house where I can go and work and not have to be leaping up every few minutes to see what someone else needs me to do for them - usually things that either they could have done easily themselves or that I just flat can't do.





Hopefully after Christmas things will slow down, but I doubt it since the stress is not holiday related.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy