Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The work at home gym

As a family caregiver I find it hard to get out of the house for a lot more than just work, I also have difficulty with things such as getting to the gym. Because of this I have been setting myself up a home gym. I cut a lot of corners on cost of the things I have got, such as a second hand bike one of my sisters gave my brother and then he gave me, an Ab-Roller I got for free from the toss out pile at a thrift store, and a second hand (but barely used) treadmill off eBay.

One place I did not cut corners, although I did get the most inexpensive model I could, was on a heart rate monitor. Heart Rate Monitors are an important part of a home gym since they are used to help you monitor your ideal workout range and can warn you if you are working out too hard for your level of health.

The preceeding Post is a paid advertisement

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy