Saturday, December 02, 2006

Trying to develop waking early habit

I started seeing working on my blogs as a major part of my working from home. Now that I have done that, I have found that it is much more productive to my ability to work if I wake before everyone else in the house and get my work done.

This has me waking up anywhere between 4 a.m. and 8 a.m. and sometimes collapsing back to bed by 11 a.m..

They say that it only takes 21 days for something to become a habit and for you to do it without thinking about it, hopefully within another ten to fifteen days I will have developed the habit of early rising and be able to hop out of bed at no later than 8 a.m. and maybe as early as 5 a.m. every moring to get in some exercising and writing before the rest of the house wakes and I have to split my attention between work and family.

What'd your secret to getting in a little work? Do you wake early too? Or do you stay up late? Is naptime your most productive hour in the day? Maybe you get out of the house or have just developed the skills to work in the midst of a family setting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy