Monday, January 08, 2007

Insurance - do you need it?

When I got my new desktop computer I signed up for the insurance package that goes with it. For a few dollars more each month my new computer is now guaranteed against theft, fire, lightning damage, and other unfortunate things that can result in my not having a computer but still having to pay for it.

Insurance is a nasty deal though, we tried to get home insurance years ago and were told that since we had already moved into the home we could not insure it. I forget just what insurance company it was that my mom talked to at the time, but it really annoyed her.

Something else that is insane is car insurance, trying to afford even the most basic of car insurance is something that I can't manage, so I have a driver's license, but I never use it.

If you are in the market for getting insurance you should look around for sites like Insure121 (the people that sponsored this post) and see what kinds of prices you can find and if they will provide the kind of coverage you need. Particularly for small business owners it is important, if applicable, to look into the needs for home and car insurance as they apply to the use of your home or personal vehicle for business use.


The preceeding Post is a paid advertisement for Insure121

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy