Saturday, February 03, 2007

New segment for the Work at Home Newsletter

I have decided that the Work at Home Newsletter needs a new feature added to it, so I have decided to begin writing a spotlight on work at home opportunities that nearly anyone can start up.

I'll discuss what an opportunity is, what someone might define the business as, and give some ideas for how the business might work and be run etcetera.

Some of these will be easy to get started with little or no money, others may take investments of time and or money. Please note that *I* am not looking to make money through selling anything to start a business, but I will offer suggestions on where supplies might be found such as craft paints, clay, paper products, fabric, etc.

If you have any suggestions on business ideas that you would like to see me cover, then please leave a comment or drop me a e-mail

sandra [at] phantascene.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy