Saturday, February 03, 2007

Pitfalls of working at home

When you work at home you need to know how to stay focused on a project. There is a lot of things that can be a distraction. Such as I just finished watching the Shawshank Redemption when I should have been working and now am too zoned out to get up and turn off Naked Gun 33 1/3. Okay, scratch that, I'm too lazy to reach a foot to the right and pick up the TV remote to kill the television.

That's done now. But you get my point on too much that can distract you from working. I could make a massive list here on what all can distract a person and not even start in on the things that can be found online or even on your own computer to be distracted by. So you have to be disciplined to work at home.

How exactly do you discipline yourself? That varies. Sometimes I work best under pressure, other times I can't get things done when on deadline because I feel pressured and over stressed. I'll hunt up some good ideas though, okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy