Monday, February 05, 2007

What do I do for fun in Alaska?

I'm working diligently on my Alaska ATV blog, getting it organized and ready for a summer of activity. I won a 2006 Honda Rancher ATV at the local liquor store last September and got in a few rides before winter set in, so now this year it is going to be my number one means of entertainment whenever I can get the time to escape and go out cruising for a little while.

I've already been checking out the local geo caches and such to look into going geocaching with my brother's GPS system.

I'm also going to be looking into the local ATV clubs again, last year when I looked a little bit they all seemed to be located 70 miles from me. Time to look again and if I have to make my own club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy