Monday, March 26, 2007

Adding a new skill: C++ programming

Who says I am not insane? I've decided that it is time for me to add C++ programming to my skills, like my first program? Well, okay, second one, I of course had to do a Hello World as the first, but then I changed it and added count downs to make it blastoff instead. ;-)

Don't worry if it makes no sense to you, it won't unless you are a programmer than it's ultra simplistic stuff.

(I tried to share it, but it does bad things to Blogger to drop C++ code into it LOL! I'll get it translated into codespeak later and share it.)

basically what I have done there is to tell the computer to count from 1 to 5, print blastoff and count back to 5 - like so on the screen:

5
4
3
2
1
Blastoff!
1
2
3
4
5



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He who talks to inanimate objects shall be called a programmer

(very old programmers quote my dad told me years ago - my dad predates C by at least 20 years :-D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy