Monday, March 26, 2007

Free Icons for websites and programs at Icon Planet

I'm not ready yet to say just why I would be so crazy as to add in C++ as a programming language I can speak, but I do have good reasons for it and all my websites and blogs will benefit from my insanity.

Something that every programmer can appreciate are kewl ready made icons such as the great XP Icons available at Icon Planet. Check out these great images they have -



Any of those would be great in a program - love the burning CD, and the globe. The old fashioned microphone would be great for a podcast deal, wouldn't it?

Don't like what they have to offer? You can get custom made icons for your projects so that you can build your program designed how you want it to look. Imagine getting customized icons to fit your page layout that you can use on a down-loadable RSS reader.

You can get free sample icons from them too, so you can test out the icons and see their quality before you buy. Prices seemed fairly good to me, and right now they have a huge sale on their entire icon line so the prices are even better. Icons are sorted into groups such as beverages, banking, education, medical, etc, so you can get just the styles that you need. You can even buy them individually for more exacting matches.

I saw a few that I want to go back and look over after I have this C++ stuff sorted out and can build the programs that I want to create.



The preceding post is a paid advertisement for IconPlanet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy