Friday, April 13, 2007

Harry Potter corrects my business taxes

So, who says taxes are hard? I've got this new accountant that assures me that it's easy as can be to fill out even the most complicated of taxes if you know what you're doing. He looked over what I was up to and immediately grabbed a red pen to start making corrections.




Of course, I had made such a mess out of them that he had to start over and fill them out himself. The showoff.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd found my kitty, Harry Potter, all splattered half in and half out of his cat bed, so I took a picture. Then I decided that he'd be cute splattered beside the tax forms I had been working on, so I plaid then out and he took interest in the pens. I managed to catch these adorable pictures of him doing my taxes for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy