Saturday, April 21, 2007

What makes someone want to work at home?

What makes someone decide that they want to work at home? I suppose that an argument could be made for all sorts of reasons from gas is too expensive to commute to spending more time with the children. My reason started out as a simple matter of I could not work anywhere else. I already have a full-time job with full-time overtime, so trying to hold down even a part time job away from home was not an option. Thus I became a work at home person because of necessity.

Am I a success? Far from it. I have such a scattered and scrambled focus that I do good to remember what I am working on as I am working on it, but I am learning to stay focused and I have always been good at finding information. So I'll keep plugging away and see where my path leads me. I guess working at home is something that everyone comes to for their own reasons and whether you make it or not once you have got there is up to your determination and self discipline skills. My self discipline skills are lousy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy