Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My websites - Wyvern

I've been working on my websites more than my blogs, so the blogs are starting to feel a little neglected around here. But I am still here and I am still working on things.

One site that I was working on yesterday is Wyvern, and I am particularly proud of how it is shaping up. Wyvern is an informational dump site for the information I am collecting on dragons.

I have this whole region in the world of my fantasy novel where there are to be dragons, and Wyvern is the first in what will be a series of interconnected pages where I will collect information and pictures on the dragons of my world.

I've included historical information and pictures from both heraldry and top fantasy artists to help depict just how wyverns looked, I will also later on (when I finish drawing it) be including bone and muscular structures and various things such as pictures of wyvern nests and various things to help the reader visualize these most believable of the dragon species.

Click the banner to visit the site

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy